1. Soak plank for at least 1 hour in water
2. Preheat barbecue to medium heat - around 350 F
3. Wet your hand and wipe across the salmon to clean. Never place fish in water.
4. Mix equal parts of Parsley, sundried tomatoes and Sundried Tomato Vinagarette (depending on the size of your filet).
5. Marinade, brush and pour the mixture over the salmon.
6. When plank is soaked and grill is ready, wipe excess water from plank.
8. Rub a teaspoon of Olive oil on plank.
9. Place salmon skin side down on plank. If your Salmon has no skin, place none seasoned side down.
10. Place the plank on the center of grill and close lid.
11. Cook for 12-18 minutes depending on size/thickness of cut.
12. Place on serving platter or leave on plank.
13. Careful, be sure to use a spatula,the plank will be hot!
More recipes coming your way!
Tell us about your favorite recipe!
Nature's Gourmet™ Cedar Cooking Planks
A product of
firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You!