|New recipes will be added as time go on. We
are gathering recipes, so if you have a favorite recipe for any food
item grilled on a Cedar Coking Plank, please feel free to send it
to us at email@example.com.
We can give you credit if you like.
More recipes for Fish - Veggies -
Seafood - Meats
and Garlic Salmon
1 Pound Salmon
1/4 cup Worcestershire
1 Teaspoon of Garlic
1 Teaspoon of Lawrys salt
Sprinkle of pepper
1/2 lemon wedge
1. Soak plank for at least 1 hour in water
2. Marinate salmon with all ingredients.
3. Preheat barbecue to 350
4. Wipe excess water from plank.
5. Rub a teaspoon of oil on plank.
6. Place salmon skin side down on plank.
7. Place the plank on the center of grill and close lid. Keep the lid closed as much as possible to allow for faster cooking of the food.
8. Cook for 12-18 minutes depending on size/thickness of cut.
9. Place on serving platter or leave on plank.
10. Careful, be sure to use a spatula, it will be hot!
|Smokin' Honey Baby Back Ribs
2 slabs baby back ribs
favorite pork rub
favorite barbecue sauce
1 cup honey
1. Apply favorite meat seasonings to ribs
2. Soak plank for one hour in water prior to cooking.
3. Preheat barbecue to 275-300
4. Put one or two slabs on plank, place on center of grill
5. Cook for 1 1/2 hours, turning once
(Plank should be smoking, not burning, if plank is burning,
remove from direct fire or turn down grill.)
6. Remove ribs from plank and place in foil (discard plank)
7. Put ribs (in foil) back on grill for 1 hour
8. Remove from foil and apply sauce and honey mix
9. Continue cooking and turning every 5 minutes for 30 minutes or until
Enjoy the most tender, delicious ribs you have ever eaten!